- Understand the role and potential of design in our world during uncertain times
- Reframe personal goals, community and global problems as design challenges
- Discover and embrace Design Thinking as a transformational mindset
- Align deep inner purpose and spiritual aspirations with meaningful work
- Redefine success to consider spiritual & life goals beyond commercial outcomes
- Envisioning your journey ahead with engaging, interactive learning activities
- Embrace creative & spiritual practices for fostering & maintaining energy
- Learn practical tools developed by Peter over years of personal experience
- Design your personal planner at the intersection of design & spirituality.
- Feel inspired by successful startup founders & established creative leaders
- Experience entrepreneurship as a transformative, not transactional journey
- Learn ways to overcome tribulations and setbacks on the road towards success
- Connect with inspiring, like-hearted people across the globe
- Build a tribe and community to share and enrich your vision
- Share in discussions with companions seeking purpose and balance
Who created this program?
Celebrated designer Peter Gould invites you to join a select group of learners for a unique 5-week online course. He will share experiences and insights based on two decades of running a global design firm.
What is the course about?
The Heart of Design introduces a powerful mindset shift at the intersection of spirituality, design & entrepreneurship. The course features a unique combination of inspiring spiritual wisdoms, practical professional design planning tools and entrepreneurial concepts. It is intended to cultivate your journey towards aligning spiritual aspirations with meaningful, enriching work.
Who is the The Heart of Design for?
The course is designed for anyone seeking to enrich their professional and personal journey. It is intended to be a welcoming, inclusive learning experience for: Aspiring or established startup founders, students, professionals & business owners, stay-at-home parents, and more. No prior experience is needed. You do not need to consider yourself a ‘creative’ - everyone is welcome!
What time do the live sessions run?
All registered learners will receive an email detailing weekly interactive sessions. The weekly interactive sessions will be run on a private link for live discussion at a set time on Wednesdays. The time will be at 6pm - 8pm PDT (San Francisco), 8pm - 10pm CDT (Chicago), 9pm - 11pm EDT (New York), 1am - 3am UTC, 2am-4am BST (London) , 3am - 5am SAST (Johannesburg), 5am - 7am (Dubai), 8am - 10am WIB (Jakarta), 9am-10am (Singapore and Kuala Lumpur) and 11am - 1pm AEST (Sydney) Please check current AEST conversion for accurate times in your city. Over 200 participants have joined from many countries and timezones. For participants who cannot attend the live sessions, recordings are available and daily chat among learners makes interaction positive for many timezones. We recommend joining live sessions for the best experience. All learners receive exclusive access to an online discussion slack channel designed specifically to support this course. We look forward to chatting with you there!
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Yes! This will make your LinkedIn profile even more beautiful :)
Who will I be learning with?
You will share this unique learning journey with a group of globally and professionally diverse individuals. Learners will enjoy fun, weekly interactive live class sessions and participate in a range of optional coursework tasks.
How much time do I need to complete the course?
The learning journey is very flexible and designed to suit a wide range of participants. Learners are expected to join the live weekly session (or watch the recording), plus 1-2hrs of weekly activities. A range of activities, resources and tools are introduced throughout the course, allowing dedicated learners a wealth of beneficial experiences.
Can I access the content after completion?
Yes, once the 5 week period is complete, learners will have ongoing access to the course content.