- Understand the role and potential of design in our world during uncertain times
- Reframe personal goals, community and global problems as design challenges
- Discover and embrace Design Thinking as a transformational mindset
- Align deep inner purpose and spiritual aspirations with meaningful work
- Redefine success to consider spiritual & life goals beyond commercial outcomes
- Envisioning your journey ahead with engaging, interactive learning activities
- Embrace creative & spiritual practises for fostering & maintaining energy
- Learn practical tools developed by Peter over years of personal experience
- Design your personal Life Mosaic at the intersection of design & spirituality.
- Feel inspired by successful startup founders & established creative leaders
- Experience entrepreneurship as a transformative, not transactional journey
- Learn ways to overcome tribulations and setbacks on the road towards success
- Connect with inspiring, like-hearted people across the globe
- Build a tribe and community to share and enrich your vision
- Share in discussions with companions seeking purpose and balance
All registered learners will receive an email detailing weekly interactive sessions.
For participants who cannot attend the live sessions, recordings are available and daily chat among learners makes interaction positive for many timezones. However we recommend joining live session for the best experience. All learners receive exclusive access to an online discussion slack channel designed specifically to support this course. We look forward to chatting with you there!
The weekly interactive sessions will be run on a private link for live discussion at a set time on :
6.00 pm - 8.00 pm PDT | San Francisco
8.00 pm - 10.00 pm CDT | Chicago
9.00 pm - 11.00 pm EDT | New York
1.00 am - 3.00 am UTC
2.00 am - 4.00 am BST | London
3.00 am - 5.00 am SAST | Johannesburg
5.00 am - 7.00 am GST | Dubai
8.00 am - 10.00 am WIB | Jakarta
9.00 am - 11.00 am SGT | Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
11.00 am - 1.00 pm AEST | Sydney
*Please find more time conversions here. Over 200 participants have joined from many countries and timezones.